[PETITION] PIMDkeys in spinner?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -benthoe-, May 27, 2019.

1. Just randomly got this idea while im on vacation in italy  I think i can call myself an addict now...
    Anyway, in my opinion, I think that having PIMDkeys in spinner would be a nice thing and would give some people a little bit of hope ??‍♂️ (I mean spinner doesnt give anything good anyway so the difference wont be so big)

2. Well I say no support...
    Only reason is because we can earn ecs in the spinner already...

4. No, thank you. PIM-Keys (not PIMD Keys) are only 10ECs and you can easily save up those few ECs from job farming or getting actual ECs. Same goes for furniture keys (except those are 15ECs which float the same).

5. I mean I don’t like it but I wouldn’t be against it simply because the wheel already offers ec rewards which can then be used on keys anyway. So eh why not. Just not tradable at all

6. Lite boxes in spinner would be better imo

7. I say yes.

1. because how often do you land on an EC credit?
    2. not all players use money to buy ecs.
    3. they are way to expensive for 1 key.

Lady409 likes this.
  8. Rt

9. 1. Often
    2. Ok
    3. Nope.

11. support
    i like op’s idea too, though :D

12. Had the thought the other day. I can get down with this

13. I have a better idea. Make everything free

15. Just no stopping the moaners on this game ! Roll back Pimd 4 years no wheel no free gifts so no one moaned
    Get a life FFS

16. Ain't you the guy that moans when someone hires a tutor off you though. You're an infamous moaner

17. Support

18. We don’t know the struggle. ☹️

19. 87 yEaRs aGo, PiMd wAsn’T LiKe tHiS.
    ok, thats what game updates are all about lol.
    enhancing the game and adding in new mechanics.
    also, why is every suggestion y’all don’t agree with automatically considered someone complaining/moaning about the game.? not everyone who posts suggestions have ill intentions.
    stop the awkward flexing.

anyway. support.

20. Support keys AND lite boxes on spinner. There should also be an avatar bonus box on the spinner that has all past spinner avatars in it. When we open we get a random avatar.. obviously it would be rare to land on.