[PETITION] PIMDkeys in spinner?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -benthoe-, May 27, 2019.

1. no support

2. If I were to vacay in Italy and logon to this game, I'd realize my life sucked ass.

No supprot

4. I also support the proposition. Oh and please, give us a box to check so we would only get Avis of the gender we want. I have many lovely men avis but will never use them.

Baphomet and Lady409 like this.
  5. i agree you don't really see anyone landing on ec from spinner all spinner gives mainly is cash

Lady409 likes this.
  6. So Much Support

Lady409 likes this.
  7. I have 2 plush pandas for sale.

8. Support for lite boxes and Keys on spiner

Lady409 likes this.
  9. SUPPORT!!!

10. I understand how people could save up for it, but what if they NEVER land on Extra credit in the spinner. Because with haven't and I've been playing this game for 6-7 months and still haven't got the EC on the spinner. So I support.

11. No support

13. No support. People already complain about only getting money from the spinner, this will just give them another reason to complain. Free ECs are easy enough to get if you want them that bad. And PIM-keys are designed to be a paid feature, that's how ATA keeps the business afloat. Y'all need to stop acting like you have a right to have these things. "bUt I nEvEr WiN eCs On ThE sPiNnEr". Honestly would love to see the spinner removed, see how people like it then.

14. Has anyone won 50Ecs? If no, winning a key would be impossible as well but for luck's sake I'll just support this in case

15. Someone in my club won the 50 EC the other day

16. Ideas of requesting pets from capsules and easier to get

I would like ideas of what animals ppl like in capsules maybe ata will give us a chance to see what creatures and pets that can be won and easier ways to obtain pets Thank u

17. I mean, will the requests for ATA to give more and more free stuff or ways of getting free stuff ever cease?

Let's say they implemented all of the wild suggestions in this thread, will y'all actually be satisfied?

Doubtful.

19. DAMN YOU SMART ⭐️