Accept your defeat!!!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Eddy, May 25, 2019.

1. you are kicked out of wars from now on ? more like, disqualified

2. Wow how dare you ? broke my nub heart

3. We've had 1 house like this, We still won tho

4. O dam :( they should have just popped a peace tag so less effort :( dq tho hahahaa

5. Peace tags don't work during wars

6. Thank you for this, it was a Great War. I actually had fun being pissed off and going all out against you.⚔️

7. No support cuz u hate me

8. Sorry to burst your bubble but they do ??‍♀️

9. I don’t work during wars

10. Wars are meant to be fun and brings a bunch of different people together. Clubs will formulate different strategies in order to win depending on opponent. You may not agree with them but it is what it is. At the end of the day this was suppose to be fun and yes it may be frustrating to lose but it’s all good there will be more wars to come. It was fun and exhausting warring with you Snakes 

11. It's the war strategy dude, though it very risky cause some might have a leakers on their members... even so, some teams still win eventhough their opponet is sping after they got lead

12. Your team really did a great job on 2nd war, snake lead at the early hour but you guys turn the table and make it a tie then surpass us, but unfortunately your team become less active during last hour that's why we were able to catch up :lol: it was really good war.

13. We had so much fun against the frogs! You sure did have us sweating and nervous in that second war!

14. My only desire in life is to be accused of cheating by froggies :( Rip dreams

15. Dragons ain’t even a zoo animal ?

18. my hits were better 

19. I bet ?? hit me Matty

20. your wish is my command 