[Support]Tradable Avatar BAGS

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xEmoKingAndy, May 25, 2019.

1. For those who have them avatar bags...what does it affect y’all if we us that don’t have it want them. It’s not like y’all are going to open them.Geez we are actually going to pay EC credits to open them. It’s not like they’re handing it to us...?.

Also if you have something rare why not sell it..just like every damn thing that’s rare.

Anyways. I just want Black Friday Avi?

- Weirdness ️

2. No support.. just make avas tradable

3. I spent 800ecs trying to get the damn bf avi I wanted rip.

4. I actually want the Black Lace so yeah I’m cool with spending 800ec to get it. ?

5. Go away. The avatar bags are not for you.

You can only have this on the condition that a.t.a put the cutecake boxes back in store, and even thrn thr cutrcake boxes are a higher priority.

6. omg I forgot about those, didn't even realize they were gone ?

7. Even if they did make them tradable, can you imagine what people would sell them for???

You got vip fawn avis going for pretty much 48b for all 2,400 shard. Yall got enough bentos for that?

8. I have a black Friday avatar bag I was saving to open. When I received the credits I needed for it, it's no longer able to be opened. They are also exclusive to the current event I suppose.

9. That's weird. I've been able to open avi bags whenever, regardless of whether the hunt is still active. I know avatar shard boxes have expiration dates.

10. Opened a Valentines day one like 8 months (maybe longer) after they debuted. My BF bags are still highlighted in green. Are you sure you had 200ec at the time? Although granted I didn't click either the 2018 or 2017 bag to see what would happen.

I dont think Ata will do this because people spend a good amount of money each black Friday. The items should be exclusive to the time.

11. SUPPORT DAHLING

12. Ah yes, good old black Friday 2019

13. tbh