[Support]Tradable Avatar BAGS

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xEmoKingAndy, May 25, 2019.

1. This is not a thread that supports trading avatars. Let it go.

Hi, it’s me, Ego :) This is a petition to have ATA make Avatar bags tradable. If you’ve been here from October??? and up, you’ve probably never heard of them. (Except for Black Friday 2019) They were bags that you had to pay 200ec for one of 6 avatars. They’ve become obsolete due to the release of shards, and therefore have not been released since then. (Again, except for Black Friday 2019)

But who would pay 200ec for an avatar?

Me, that’s who, and I’m sure others would as well. Avatars shouldn’t solely depend on stats, their looks are attracting as well. Hopefully you will support this petition and ATA will make the bags tradable.

Thank you. <3

Sorry if the coding doesn’t work.

2. ATA favors the “be here or miss out” side of things usually so no, I don’t see this happening and I’m happy it hasn’t tbh for the same reason

3. BIG SUPPORT

4. I don’t really see this happening either, but it’s not a horrible idea. I do think that it’ll make the bags op af.

5. nah let us be cool with our avi bags ?

6. Black Friday 2019 hasn't happened yet...

7. Exactly what I was thinking

Nemo likes this.
  8. I really support that! I would like to have such bags ️

10. I meant 2018 

11. Hold up. You can still open the BF avatar boxes?

12. This is not a thread that supports trading avatars. Let it go.

BuT LeTs MaKE AvI BaGS TrAdEaBlE

No Support Dingus

13. Yes, you can

15. I made a suggestion to ata like half a year ago about having a ”garage sale”-ish day, when all old avatar bags are put back in store for 24h and can be bought for ecs. paying ecs to open them as usual. Because if ata isnt making money on it, they wont really care.

16. They’re different lmao. Disrespect isn’t needed, thank you.

17. Same shıt reheated.

The way ata has been releasing them now with the shards seems to be more profitable to them so i doubt they will bring them back into the store or change their tradability. Regardless it's unnecessary.