"sm1 followed you" notification

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by G0ddess, May 20, 2019.

1. As i said and i repeat it again: those who need help can wall us. Easy!!!!

2. And get ignored again? Complaints that new users wall everyone so often?

3. pretty sure if a new player walled some of you, y’all would ignore them and remove their post. ?

4. Some points were made.

5. A good 90% of the time, yes, nothin’ wrong with doin it.

6. I mean its more of an auto-decline thing rather than a stat discrimination thing.

Nemo likes this.
  7. I mean its more of an auto-decline thing rather than a stat discrimination thing.

Nemo likes this.
  8. This is basically segregation but simpler

9. Just turn off your notifications dweeb. No support. Who are you gonna buy ugly junk from if you can't follow someone's alt to trade? This post is officially the first world problems complaint thread of the week.

10. This idea is based on stat discrimination though...

11. ??

12. I want an option where ATA gains access to all your information such as social media, email, texts, school records, etc, and calculates your intelligence and I can make it so it only allows smart people to follow me and not people with stupid ideas.

13. Oh that's so utopian

14. BAHAHAHAHA amen to that!
    I know majority players are young but don’t we all grow out of the “I don’t want to be your friend” stage after pre-school!

15. I don't understand why this is such a big deal, it's not as if any of you are popular enough to come back to the game and have 100+ new follower requests.
    I sometimes wake up and I only have one new follow request, and it takes approximately 0.1 second to delete it. If you are that bothered go into setting and turn off the notifications for new followers. ?
    No support.

16. Weird. Everytime I post on campus I get at least 20 new follows and a bunch of them aren't even newbs..

17. I want a minimum iq level for people to be able to follow me. That way op can't follow me :)

18. Well of course you will have get weird follow requests from campus, but putting a stat limit won't change that. I've added back so many high stat players assuming they're interested in what I'm selling etc. Just for them to request rp

19. I simply don't follow unless I recognize the name. 900 requests later..