"sm1 followed you" notification

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by G0ddess, May 20, 2019.

1. The whole idea reminds me of hs when kids didn't wanna talk or be friends with the 8th graders.

It's all very immature, but what else do you expect from pimd ?

That being said if your are getting that bothered by a few noob adds here and there i think you have bigger problems.

2. No. The whole reason they do that is because they need to finish the first quests. If they tried to follow ppl and just got 'this player does not accept low stat friend requests' they'd be discouraged and probs not like pimd very much

4. That’s a stupid quest anyway, I didn’t have to add 20 people when I started and I don’t think I would’ve done it if I did.

5. Honestly isn’t adding one person enough ?

6. I had to add 10 people ?

7. Technically I think adding and unadding one person 20x would suffice (not entirely sure though). But I don't expect noobs to know that 'hack'

8. I probably wouldn’t have known I could do that so yeah :lol:

9. Y’all really will do anything to ignore new users huh? V welcoming

10. not everyone’s first language is english. damn 

11. What does that have to do with writing 'sm1'? That's not an English mistake it's just lazy typing

12. Remember:
    Current low stats are future high stats.

Just thought I’d throw it out there. Baiii x

13. Ok when they get them high stats they can add then

14. I will make 75 alts and add you on every single one okay

15. Unless they bail like 2 minutes into the tutorial like most low stat accounts do

16. Oh yasss, let’s ignore them tho ?
    The other cute nublets who potentially will grow is who we shall focus on :’)

17. I will reject all of them

18. That’s not very fun

19. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. Those who like to get friend requests notifications will still get it. The only difference is: those who hate this notification wont get it anyway. No one will follow them. They r in PEACE.