I miss the old PIMD

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -KS-TotallyNotAnAlt, May 16, 2019.

1. I miss the old pimd! Pimd today is just a party game now, a pointless clicker. I miss seeing wars on the weekends after the hunt. I miss starting a club in between hunts, and really helping people grow. Today pimd is nothing partying for drops over and over. I know lot of people don’t enjoy story breaks, but that used to be the time when pimd flourished. I made more friends in-between hunts than I do now. I was able to grow and actually learn the game. With the way pimd is currently running even some of the older clubs are having a hard time running. Or even a lot of the old pimd players gave up. The new system is based strictly off partying and not learning the game. I doubt I’ll get a lot of support on this but I miss the old pimd. I miss having breaks, and wars and the team based hunts. The stories are nice but they get old rather quick

2. Tho I do agree to an extent, the break in between hunts actually hurt ata quite a bit which is why they don’t happen anymore. Maybe it’d give them more time to work on future hunts but really it wouldn’t be needed. Secondly, it’s true nobody really learns too much past how to “repeat action” anymore which just leads to a lot of confused high stat peeps about different terms/etc but current pimd isn’t terrible it has some nice pros vs cons, it is what you make it to be

3. Don't worry bro, I'll always be on pimd to make it better one forum post at a time, like always, forever.

4. I completely understand it hurt the apes as a company but I’m not asking for a week long break or anything like that. A day maybe two in between to get your bearings. Pimd is really split between new plays and old players when it didn’t used to be like that. It’s hard organize a club or war when, the stories are now the only thing to benefit a player.

5. In a way true but you can still war, don’t need to participate in every hunt, don’t even have to use the app. Just find willing clubs and start a war?

6. Since you miss old pimd gimmie dvp for bentos

7. I agree, potd (with the drops) is the easiest way to earn money and stats fast (with piggy’s and stat items), there is almost no point doing anything else anymore.

8. Yeah i came back after 6 years and boy has a lot changed!! Stories, relationships, Rooms, etc. But if you sticked with it from the start this is good because at least ATA is active and switching things up to keep everyone interested. I left because of a personal matter but wished i had stayed.

9. I miss the gaps between hunts too!

10. “I’m sorry the Old PIMD Can’t come to the phone right now”
    “Why?”
    “Cause it’s dead  

(Jk i don’t even know the old PIMD but the song fits perfectly ?)

11. I miss the good furni 

12. i just wish there was some sort of thread that could educate me on current pimd lingo, because it changes so often that i take breaks and can’t keep up ??‍♂️ old man here haha

13. Oof and the good detailed Avis 
    no tea, no shade.

14. ata makes more money this way, unfortunately :/ i also miss having breaks between hunts and not having to b2b cc just to get subpar rewards, but that’s the way of the game now, i suppose

15. Let’s have hunt rewards only be received when the hunt is over again ?

16. :( all my friends are dead

17. i’m down ?

18. I’ll be ur friend 

19. I also hate the loading screen, i deadass turn my phone away everytime i get on so my irl friends don’t see i’m playing a gay ass game

20. ?Like I forgot my old password and had to make this account but we should seriously make a club for all of the older players.