[Support] Handicap Avatars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sanguine, May 5, 2019.

1. Support!!!!

Muschi likes this.
  2. I fixed the drawing so hopefully the concept is better grasped. I drew someone who has a prosthetic arm and vitiligo. I think it would be cool to see surgery scars. I know people don't want to see this or anythinghas which is understandable. I'm just glad with any representation we get.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  3. Well I 100% Support af...we've covered the LGBT community and we definitely have with everyone's ethnic backround and we have had heavier avatars..It's legit time to get more handicap avis in. I have Epilepsy and I think it would be cool to have another set of disabled avatars. Not everyone is a barbie and ken situation.

Muschi likes this.
  4. i support this 100%! i’m a member of the LGBTQ+ community, and i appreciate the huge effort ata puts into pride month. people come in all kinds of different shapes/sizes/colours/sexualities/basically anything you could think of, and we should recognize that and support the representation of everyone :) bless this thread

5. I’ll support this if I get a big tiddy goth avi tbh

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. Disabled big tiddy goth gf avi

7. Her prosthetic limbs can be robotic af

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. This thread doesn’t need my support. The prosthetics already do all the supporting

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. Full Support!

Muschi likes this.
  10. Support 

Muschi likes this.
  11. We need that stuttering turd from South Park

12. I support
    Handicap ppl are just ppl as we are they have disadvantage but ppl who are still fight and live with that arw the best and we admire them they are heroes among us

Muschi likes this.
  13. I support
    One of my family member is wheelchair user and considering his age. he is doing great
    If this idea going to happened it will help raise awerness about diabled ppl

Muschi likes this.
  14. Support.

Muschi likes this.
  15. Support

Muschi likes this.
  16. Support

Muschi likes this.
  17. Support

Muschi likes this.
  18. How to get that avi? I so want to have it lol

19. I like this idea and I support this with my whole heart ^~^

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.