[Support] Handicap Avatars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sanguine, May 5, 2019.

1. Why?

As our beloved game has grown over the years ATA has done an amazing job of representing players of different gender identities, races, body types, and ages but the handicap community has been forgotten.

Every two weeks ATA introduces 8 avatars to be earned though Stories/Leaderboard, every month they give us 6 avatars to purchase with Extra Credits or win by chance on the Spinner. To date there are only 2 handicap avatars that I know of on the entire game that are no longer obtainable.

With the introduction of new avatars at such a rapid rate there is no excuse for not having a disabled avatar or two thrown into the mix every once in a while.

Feedback

Below are a few statements that drove me to make an official support post.

How to make it happen

You can simply post “support” or share your story on why you would like to see handicap/disabled avatars.
    Ideas, drawings, and designs are strongly welcomed.

Tell your friends! Every voice counts!

Maddi_Matsu, Muschi and _Presley_ like this.
  2. Space

_Presley_ likes this.
  3. No support, it lacks the importance of potties
    but yeah more handicapped Avis

4. Oh wow this is a pretty nice thread, straight to the point (also support)

_eef_, Muschi and _Presley_ like this.
  5. I actually have a port whine stain birthmark on most of my body, it's actually pretty common but wildly underepresented. I think avis with different skin pigmentation in general would be a good addition

-Mrs_Mis-, _eef_, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  6. major support

_eef_ and Muschi like this.
  7. Support :eek: those scuba avis cute

_eef_ and Muschi like this.
  8. Support!

Muschi likes this.
  9. I would love to see avis with super noticeable birthmarks, large or small! Stretch marks would be cool too! Or scars!

Cinnabun and Muschi like this.
  10. Support af

11. My mother’s face is heavily coated with beauty marks and as I get older they are showing up on me also, I’d love Avis with beauty marks  and large birthmark Avis would be so amazing

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. I support af

13. I have a small birthmark just a bit above my right wrist that’s shaped kinda like a kiss mark and random scared scratches and stretch marks so I can’t support stuff like this any harder :lol:

Muschi likes this.
  14. It isn't a disability but more avatars with heterochromia would be nice. I think it's a lovely mutation.

I would also like albino avatars or conjoined twins.

15. I support this song freaking much I wish I could vote a thousand times.
    I want all kinds of disabilities included including ones people can't see like myself I am a deaf mute autistic guy and I want to be represented not as weak obviously but I want something meaningful. Maybe a guy using ASL or BSL signing Pimd or something else..I want causes to be involved too like ASPCA or something...so much diversity deserves recognition. I want them all to be free too...why should we have to pay for some representations? I like the idea of possibly collecting items like a piece of a puzzle through random events until you collect enough of them to unlock the avatar..not always trading, cos people would exploit it..something random will remind you of the goal of being represented. Maybe thats just me though.
    What about homeless people? We are still people. So many avatar ideas. Sorry.

16. Support 

Muschi likes this.
  17. Support

Muschi likes this.
  18. Support.
    Winnie Harlow ava.

Muschi likes this.
  19. I just want to reiterate that I do not support this proposal. Although I will be on the losing side of this battle, I wish to make the fact that there is opposition to the proposal known.

20. Support asf ?

Muschi likes this.