How to effectively use a CC session?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by RenamedHC, Apr 20, 2019.

1. So it's my first time joining a CC, I need to know how to effectively use my energy on each bar, so I get the most out of it.Like any special number of Hits with regeneration time.
    This CC does not allow DNS.

2. Ul like a mf on non eat bars

3. Nuffin rly. During times you'll be on a lot, use a care package.

4. Why would I UL on a non eat bar? Plus there's no break in between parties and no DNS.

5. To finish parties. And that's pretty standard

6. Unload. And if you're still on EAR bar, don't wait to regen a lot, with every bottom regen, hit. That way you get two hits every five minutes. If you wait for another regen, you'll only get 3 hits in 10 minutes, not 4 (or whatever time takes regen).

7. Because you get more hits in per unload on facepapm since it's an intel-based hit. You don't get the cash immediately but you'll have a nicer payout at end of party

8. But the payout isn't sort of proportional? Maxing drops takes 1.5 unload, if I'm not mistaken.

9. Not for everyone, it depends on stats

10. Hit non money bars for better payout at the end. Also don’t join a session if you’re heading to bed right away, or working without access to app, as you’ll miss quite a few parties since most cc clubs take 30-45 minutes per party and there’s no break.