How and who to contact in a bad situation

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Shaidia, Apr 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I desperately need to talk to someone about a guy that's harassing, bullying, and hurting people. hes been harassing me non stop since yesterday and now hes harassing others, as in all my top tutors I had, he keeps taking them and then starts talking trash to me on THEIR walls. 2 or 3 others have blocked and reported but NOTHING has changed. he can still go and hire them. i need to talk to someone who will please help. this isn't right and he needs to be banned. This is wrong on so many levels. Please help us ASAP. He goes by the name -I_Luka-W_Live-For_Cuddles-. PLEASE HELP US AND THROW HIM OUT FOR ALL OF US. This should not be tolerated, at all!
    Thank you, SINCERELY. please get back to me asap.

2. How are you being harassed? What is this person doing to you and your friends?

3. Report him via a help ticket or contact any of the moderators.

Posting this is only going to get you in trouble because public accusations are against the rules. Various links to the game rules are in the above post; I suggest you read them.

4. Send a help ticket

5. He keeps taking any good tutors I have and then he talks shit to and about me on the tutors walls. A few have asked him to stop and he refuses. They also blocked and reported him but he can still hire them. Hes harassing me since yesterday non stop. Hes very rude. We just don't want to feel like Nothing is being done. We really need some help. He will not leave us alone. It's not right and so wrong on many levels.

6. First and foremost, you need to block the player, and NOT engage with him. If he is posting clear violations of tou (directed bypass, threats in real life etc) then you need to send a help ticket into support explaining the situation. You can also report the posts from where they have been posted. A mod can look into the posts for the time being (I will, if nobody has beaten me to it), to see if he's breaking tou, and assist you further. I'd recommend NOT deleting his posts until ATA responds.

Also please note that hiring tutors is part of the game, and not harassment, nor is trash talk unless it is a harmful directed bypass, clear defamation, or posted from multiple accounts belonging to the same person. We do suggest trash talking be avoided though, to avoid escalation of a situation.

7. If all this is about having your tuts hired, then you should just give up tbh. Having your tuts hired is a part of the game, complaining will only make him more determined to keep hiring

8. I deleted all from my page but I've got it all copied.

9. But is he farming at all or just be a wiener?

10. Hes plain and simple mean, hurtful, talks mad trash and doesn't care who he offends but my bad. I thought I was contacting support. IRS not about him taking my tuts, its about the blatant behavior and disrespect that hes giving to them as well as myself. Thanks. I'm out

11. The answer has been provided. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.