Str/intel build (Halp)

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Louigi, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Kay so I have been told a bunch of different things and I just want to know what is correct.

What is the best way of going for a not even/balanced build (either str build or intel build)?

If you for example are going for a str build, should you:

A) Fill your dorm with ONLY str dormmates

B) Keep your intel at around 40% of your str
    Example: You are 30mcs and going for a str build, you keep your str at around 20m and your intel at around 10m.

What is positive/negative effects of going for either A or B, or is there a better option (C)?

2. Well there’s strength and pure strength which are different so it depends how swole you tryna be

3. B sounds good. Strength builds are at the most advantage in the game, but also intel builds can take more hits / get more hits in per unload. So having a strength build but not making it a pure str build would be useful because the cons of having a strength build aren't quite so pronounced.

Then again, this only really technically matters if you plan on engaging in PvP.

4. The new misc cap benefits even builds a bit, so having a not-pure build is a good idea in regards to getting the most out of your misc. A 30 mcs strength and 20 mcs Intel sounds like a good idea to me. Personally, I am staying Intel but going up a bit more in strength for that reason. :)

5. I started off even build until I was confident in how I wanted to play the game . Now I'm exchanging my dormmates 2:1 strength leaning.

This is an older guide but it still applies, you'll see the list of pros and cons for all builds!