Brown Pass?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by PoolNoodle, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Introducing our latest feature on the *~club updates~* train: Gold Pass!

IMPORTANT
    To be able to experience this new feature, please head to the app store to get the latest version of PIMD! Please note that depending on where you live, it may take some time for this update to reach your app store.

☞ The Gold Pass allows anyone to leave and come back into a club without applying or needing an invite. It also allows you to enter a club even if it has a CLOSED policy. #vip

☞ It will also never expire!

☞ You’ll keep your club role and club title as long as you have the Pass ;)

☞ You can acquire a Gold Pass from the Manage page if you are President or Vice President.

☞ If you are KICKED OUT of the club you will lose your Pass!

Hope you guys enjoy this little addition! Let us know if you have any feedback for us as always. <3

p/s
    Major shoutout to IGN @Celi for writing in about this idea. I mean, we had already thought of it, wrote the code for it, made the art for it, and then subsequently launched it but it's cute that you also had the same idea. TWINSIES.

So if they like this?
    And want to ban members from clubs...
    Why not create?
    The Brown Pass?

I shouldn't have to explain how it would work, but they should be a lot cheaper, free exactly.

2. Did you copy the entire thread just to add that?

3. Yes, yes I did.

4. It better have a poop emoji on it.

5. The toxic person can collect them.
    Bruh, I got 99 brown passes now.

6. Unnecessary

7. A Black Pass || Restricted from entering.

8. If we want to avoid controversialness i feel like it shouldn't be named a black or a brown pass

9. No banning ppl :(

10. I saw op banned from a club once along with like 7 other names so sure a brown pass 4 u

11. Yeah that’s a pretty good point

12. The only ones that get a Brown pass are those with a Black Pass.

13. I feel like linking the light of truth and goodness, and the darkness of mystery and chaos with evil is symbolically significant. An example of a non-Western version of this is the Buddhist 'enlightment' which is like the best thing that someone can be.... Enlightened

I'm not sure about African tribal religions and what they might have worshipped because many of those religions and cultures got destroyed by Christian and Muslim conquests, but another example is Egyption mythology in which, among other things, the Sun is highly regarded. Zoroastrianism's Sun god became its monodeus when it began to prioritize one god over the others reflecting an ancient and almost-universal understanding that the brightest thing around was also the originator of life on earth, from which plants gather energy.

The 'Illumination of mysteries and unknowns, shrouded in the darkness of chaotic probability', as well as that regard for bright things is not going away because some schmuck misappropriated it by aligning it to race to prove white superiority.

That inappropriate link that needs to be removed there isn't gonna be fixed by no longer using black to mean bad and white to mean good.

It's in building empathy, communication skills, intercultural understanding, etc.

14. Kef. Who asked

15. You did. There isn't anything controversial about aligning darker colours with bad stuff.

16. I don’t see a single question in my former statement

17. I saw a very questionable statement. That's the same as a question.

18. Call it a restraining order instead ?

19. Kefo I’m pretty sure you’re thinking of the wrong “controversial” thing

20. And make it red