PVP CHANGE; FOR [ATA]

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -CnC_Myers-, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Hello everyone this is my first thread ever so don’t judge me.

I’m here recruiting (support/no support)
    from the community to make
    ATA take back the PVP changes and recalculate a better fair system for even and un even builds.

As we know there’s a CAP on misc and well at least for me, it frustrates me that I got a huge chunk of misc that is just being there. There’s no use for it.

My misc and cap is as follows
    400/400 misc
    778/127 cap

As you can see there’s 273mcs that is not being useful for me at all, a waste of bentos tbh because I’ve always be buying misc.

I’ve seen the original post and it seems like is a permanent change so if the PVP changes aren’t scrap and redo as I first suggest then,
    ATA please make uneven stats items so we can all reach our cap limits fairly without having a huge chunk left for nothing.

Example of stats items;
    [stats]3500/0000mcs[/stats]
    [stats]0000/3500mcs[/stats]
    [stats]1000/000mcs[/stats][stats]0000/1000mcs[/stats]
    [stats]500/000kcs[/stats]
    [stats]000/500kcs[/stats]
    [stats]2000/0000mcs[/stats][stats]0000/2000mcs[/stats]

Etc, you all get the idea. please support or no support in comments, thanks for reading !

2. Sounds meh. But like, how would they distribute the items like(?).

Prefer the usual even stat misc

3. Ummm... they already started introducing some uneven stat items for this hunt's Stories. Check out the two 125kcs items ー they're 95,000/30,000 and 30,000/95,000 instead of the 62,500/62,500.

4. No support. If you want efficient, unbalanced stats to own, use the already under rated tutors :)

5. the items will drop as usual, from the stories and side stories. In regards which specific items are dropped it be let to ATA if this happens.

Having even stats is good but with this CAP thing going on... is not. take my example for instance.

6. I didn’t notice that, hope the MCS items come on next.

7. so hire uneven build tuts favoriting my build in order to reach my uneven cap ?

8. This is only the first hunt since the most recent cap change so I assume uneven cs items will continue to be sprinkled along as time progresses.

I will say that I do not think the current cap change is permanent, as ATA said the whole adjustment is an ongoing project that still needs perfecting. So we may see future adjustments in how cap is calculated.

9. thanks for responding, I definitely will be waiting for them.

10. will test this.

11. Hire uneven tutors, upgrade your own stats, and ask your RS to upgrade leaning to whatever build you want your cap increased on. It's the only way your misc will be put to use again. Of course, you could always start trading even misc for uneven misc once there's enough out there. This is the first hunt they've had them, give them a while to hit the market, or track down pay to play peeps with the opposite build who are interested in doing the same!