More Wars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Pride, Apr 17, 2019.

1. So right now Purgatory 2.0 and The Damned of Purgatory are in war. I was wondering if you guys would like more wars being started. I do miss seeing them in campus buzz.

If we can get enough support I’ll see about talking to other players and getting something setup.

Who knows? Maybe the apes might throw a hand in as well. :)

Sorry my threads aren’t as cool as other people’s threads.

2. Yes please. I mentioned this before but i see a lot of wars on fridays and saturdays, which is great but those times might work for everyone.

big sad for those weekend workers

3. Any wars that do happen, also need more organization and structure. One recent war was hella winged it felt

4. Please, please, please bring back more organized Wars!

I wanna join but I have work ?

5. If you guys know people that are good about organizing this sort of thing, definitely send them to this thread and we can get a good team set up. I definitely would like to have a Boys vs Girls war again at one point.

6. More wars sounds fantastic but what's the plus point? Like will the organizers be handing out PIMD crates or MOD crates to the winning teams?

7. Organized wars are great, but I think we need more options when it comes to how wars are set up. For instance, shorter wars, longer wars, DNs, no DNs, etc.

Personally, I work most days so shorter wars would be ideal for me so I don't spend more than half of the war at work or asleep. Also, I engage in PvP outside of wars so I find using DNs to be a bit of a waste but, if everyone is using them, me not doing so puts my team at a disadvantage. So, I end up using them but am grumpy about it. Haha

I also thing outside hits should be taken into higher consideration, as most people are not going to hold their hits just because someone is in war, especially if it is a personally driven SFW.

Whenever I do wars, the winning team gets a cat or two, which is cute. However, people get too hung up on, "what do I get for participating?" You get experience in a team-based manner. The more you do it, the more you learn about your range of who you can hit successfully and how to communicate effectively with a team.

8. Does there have to be a reward? Can’t it just be for the sake of just having more wars? ?

9. Your gif makes me sad for you so yes to everything you say

10. O? Give me bentos. ?️

11. I say yes but like the button is so far. Another time maybe.

12. Support

13. me :(

One day a war will have good timing.

14. We can only hope. ?

I'm hella bad at planning or i would attempt to plan something. But i also don't have enough experience with wars so that doesn't help either.

15. Sign me up ?

16. For book club

17. Ppl have been suggesting the 12 hour war hhh wish it would be implemented ??

18. Support