Where in the world is Carmen San Diego

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Yeager, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Idk if anyone remembers the series or games. But she is the theif and you are trying to catch her. So i thought it would be great to be pvp.
    Where you can collect souvenirs or steal them from the other team. In the tv series the Acme which are the cops get pieces of the globe to like get clues which in theory could be side stories. Stat items can be like the miniature version of an eiffel tower. If it is pvp like it’d be cops and robbers so the robbers would get sandiego items like the red fedora, yellow scarf. I don’t remember the police agent after her. In the original game he was french but stat items like handcuffs might be creative. Or invite hunt. Where each party is named after place like st petersburg or stuff like that. it’s something different and I would love to do this hunt.

2. DO IT @ATA

3. Sounds fun!?

4. It’s actually a Netflix show now too, so a hunt around it might be pretty cool

5. The new Netflix series is much dif from the 90s tv series. It shoes Player and Sandiego on the same side when in reality the game was you the player versus Carmen. The avatars couldbe like trench coat with bright colors and stuff like that. In the tv series there were siblings chasing her... I don't remember 100% since i was little for the series but a huge fan

6. This is a great idea tbh I'd love to have a hunt like this I'm definitely excited to see what y'all do

7. Yesssss ??

8. Fun but no invites

9. Lmaooo I remember her af

10. I like the concept, honestly. Support.
    They'll change the names because of copyright, probably, but so long as they keep the idea...

11. support♡

12. Support 

13. This is actually a cute idea. It’s such a nostalgic show for many people. Support. 

14. Yaassss. I loved the game as a kid.

15. I love it

16. Never heard of it but sounds cool

17. I would love to do this hunt. Hoping it happens

18. I'm keen for this hunt but it's probs too niche ;-;

19. Niche?