Search Bar for showcase

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by LaraAmor, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Theoretically not hard to build, but it also depends on how the base showcase is coded (and other things).

Regardless, support, even if it takes a while to get it implemented properly. I'm tired of having to scroll through 6434645 pages just to see if people have the shards I'm looking for ?

2. This would make a huge difference for trade opportunities, being able to properly find items would cut down so much time, enough for the bigger and varied trades.

3. Again 100% support! How many support does this need to be validated? 😱

4. I have no idea πŸ™ƒ

5. Hopefully soon

6. Yup! Hopefully!

7. Just because it has heaps of support doesn't necessarily mean ATA will implement it. But hopefully they implement this. πŸ™‚

8. I can see how this may be difficult for PIMD to implement, especially if they had not coded and created the items to ever be searched to begin with. It could be heaps and heaps of work on the years of showcase items released to allow them to all be tagged appropriately for search, even if it's just the items's names.

I still think it would be well worth the effort and hope they do eventually find a way to implement search bars for showcase and furni.

9. I hope so too πŸ˜– literally annoys me having to scroll all the way down argh

Muschi likes this.
  10. I agree, worth the effort if they do, do it. I'll deffo be thankful for it!

11. If they can do all this with the new forums, then they can implement an itsy bitsy search bar.

12. Technically ATA didn't code forums. They paid a forum website host to do it.

13. Even better, so that means they’ve had plenty of time to come up with concepts ;0

14. I made a thread for stuff like this 😬 if you have more ideas please post them there