Search Bar for showcase

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by LaraAmor, Mar 3, 2019.

1. SUPPORT. ?
    Also when trading, and you click an item, I would like the description to pop up. (ie. 1 000 000/1 000 000)

2. Support

3. If this was an option,I may actually give more than a minutes thought to people wanting to buy things I never offered to trade.

4. Support ️

5. Support

6. ! Just anything to make gifting & trading bloody easier!

7. Actually, it would be cool if, in addition to searching items by name, one could search by group/related items.

For example, searching "March spinner" would bring up every item that was a spinner item in March and their respective combined forms.

It would be a little extra work for ATA to add the tags but it is a huge convenience and can still be very general.

8. Actually, it would be cool if, in addition to searching items by name, one could search by group/related items.

For example, searching "March spinner" would bring up every item that was a spinner item in March and their respective combined forms.

It would be a little extra work for ATA to add the tags but it is a huge convenience and can still be very general.

9. Actually, it would be cool if, in addition to searching items by name, one could search by group/related items.

10. Actually, it would be cool if, in addition to searching items by name, one could search by group/related items.

11. That already is a thing. Press and hold on an item.

12. Yes that's a great idea!

13. This is definitely something i think will be added in the near future and i for one 100% support it. Not scrolling to page 30 for bentos would be a blessing for most im sure lol 

14. Support! Great idea! 

15. Bumping this for more support.

16. This is a broken record, not sure why ATA hasn't hopped on it since it's so widely requested.

17. SUPPORT!!!!!!

18. I had a nice giggle at this. Took me a while to discover that feature and wish I had when I’d started so I’d known when I was getting scammed. ?

Also, SUPPORT for this idea. ?

19. ^^^

20. Ugggh... Checking for what I have and what I still need to grab for shards, BB items, etc would be so much easier with a search bar...(bumping for more support)