Search Bar for showcase

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by LaraAmor, Mar 3, 2019.

1. How bout alternate them by letter :O like you can just click any letter A-Z. It’s really hard to search an items when you have alot of them and can’t memorised them all. But search bar are good also when someone asked you if you have certain item then you gotta search it if you have it or nah. :)

2. Bumping a RELAVENT TOPIC, Something that may actually help everyone instead of the rabid egotitistical circle jërk of idiocy that the forums often becomes. :)

3. You are sadly mistaken if you think anything can help forums not be the rabid egotistical circle jërk of idiocy that forums often becomes :/ sorry to burst ur bubble.

4. Oh, I visit them enough to know better. That's why I bump it, so the screeching autists can look it over and weigh it on it's merits.

5. Okay edge lord. have fun.

6. Ooo, I wanna be an "edge Lord" too, so I'll keep bumping constructive forum posts when I find them to be one of the cool kids. Just wait, I'll be emo rage quitting 3 times a week and clogging up forums with my edgy drunken personal crap all day!

On second thought... That's way too much work... And this thread is about saving work for the players... I'd rather do that. I'm too lazy to be a cool kid. :( Let me be lazy!!

7. :lol: okay

8. support; also support of alphabetizing it to make it easier c:

9. Support srsly its hard to find items in the showcase if you have a lot

10. Bumping this again, as the average PIMD user,forumer, and Dev have the attention span of a goldfish and also a lot of things to consider... I'm terribly lazy, and this appeals to my laziness... Keeping it in their faces can only help. Gimme a search bar for items. I've declined 3 trades today because I'm too lazy to search for specific crap. Make it easy. :(

11. More support the better ?

12. Yes. Hurry up with a search already!

13. Dates, numerals or grouping of some kind would be helpful

14. !!!