Search Bar for showcase

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by LaraAmor, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Hello, I messaged ATA about putting a search bar for our showcases when gifting and trading, as it will save a lot of time. A search bar like they've put for the friends list.

I was told to make a forum to see if other players would support this.
    Hopefully other players do.

Thank you.

:)

2. Yes please

3. Support. People have been suggesting this for quite a while, to a decent amount of support from other players. If you search forums, they are a few other threads mentioning this. It's a useful idea.

4. SUPPORT. This would save a lot of scrolling and time while trading and gifting. Would also encourage people to actually know the item names. Also way easier to find things when... "unsober".  I like this idea.

Ang likes this.
  5. Y'all drunk and trading items on pimd? ?

_Presley_ likes this.
  6. If anyone plays this completely sober all the time I admire your ability to handle all the .... PIMDness.

Ang and _Presley_ like this.
  7. Sometimes.

Ang and _Presley_ like this.
  8. maybe a few hours after a spliff yeah but...drunk? lol

_Presley_ likes this.

10. The day I can't perform an activity drunk is the day I will likely give up doing that activity. Except driving. Don't drink and drive. That's bad.

11. please get help. i can hear ur liver crying.

12. I don't find it that hard to handle and I'm completly sober all the time.

13. Someone agrees with me! Lol

14. If you need to inebriate yourself to be able to do something then maaaaaaybe you shouldn't do that thing anymore. Find a better coping mechanism

15. Support! Especially with furniture. So much to scroll through!

16. having a hard time deciphering if this is a joke or is true.

17. Thank you for the people who support this idea. ATA just told me to make a forum about it so I did. Since I was having a breakdown with scrolling to find items to trade. Especially when you're trading and the other player traded before you, just for you to find the 12 different items again.

Alexi, Talisker_Storm and Jahi like this.
  18. Omg yes furniture too! :D