Beta War - Test #2

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think that's it idk I don't quote people

2. Damn u

3. Funny thing all I did was combine his fails into what I thought would work I never even looked up how to ACTUALLY do it

4. Didnt seem to have as many inactives this war… but heard several people say that they thought they had done more actions then the # of promposals they got. And I believe the war I was in had no pranks or eavesdrops… ik that was a concern

But Im glad you added successful and unsuccessful hits this time because I was pinned from the start and only managed to get 1 successful hit :lol: but I ended up with 34 promposals

5. The inactives in the war cost us the war though. More activity on opp side. ?

6. It wasnt only that… there was several factors that cost us the war… but thats just my opinion

7. Whens next beta we or war events @pimd?

8. Actually the reason you lost is because we had a good leader and team. Sometimes I think inactives is just an excuse for losing 

10. There was still inactives.
    I still feel like there should be a penalty.

11. There will most likely always be people that forget or have events happen out of their control so they can't hit. I like this method — at least they're not rewarded for doing nothing.

12. Exactly…

And Im not blaming the inactives because I believe the other side had inactives too…Zip's side just had a better strategy and it paid off this time

13. [​IMG]
    They were more active since the start  its not an excuse its why opp won?

14. Yes we had more people actively hitting. You can clearly see by some of the plunder that certain people either had something important to do or gave up.

15. Why can't wars have friendlier times for Asians.. 5am is so early ?

16. #3 Test War? I would like to join. Even it's on 1/2/3/4am GMT+8. I'm okay with that time.

17. Try putting KO system in some beta wars.:D

18. HELLOOOOOO PIMD!

WHEN'S THE NEXT WAR???

:)

19. This Is War - MBLAQ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.