Easter Eden

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 9, 2019.

1. ^

2. Tha heckkk those avas are cuteee afffff

3. Oofff sowwy 

4. Buying 100 ceramic fawns : 1 bento  need 2400 ️ help wall me 

5. I bought the $20 200ECs to get the box but then the app glitched, charged me but never gave me the 200ECs. I messaged for help, haven't gotten any response!:(

6. Does the offer wall actually pay out? Any time I've tried it, I never got the ECs. :(

7. Please be patient. They will reply as soon as they can.

8. Do the tea time invitations need to be from the same person? Like we need 4 imvites for the first party. So does only one person contribute or others can buy them too?

9. I use the offer wall a lot. Some offers take longer than others and you have to complete ALL the steps to get the offer. After you have started an offer, open it under Status to see how many days you have to complete it. If it’s not done in the timeframe you will not get the reward. Look for easy - medium offers offering lower ECs those are the quickest. Make sure you read the steps completely, some tell you to purchase things and some have more steps than others. It is time consuming but worth it.

10. The avatars are so cute, but what’s up with them not wearing footwear? It’s kind of tacky, even wearing lingerie I think she should be in heels. I’ll be going for the lamb girl, the only one with shoes lol. The Avis are beautiful but ughhh footwear guys

11. the avis are supposed to be nature themed, wearing heals while surrounded by nature and animals is tacky.

13. anyone know how to get the sheep ones yet?

14. Avi shards, purchasable by ec in shop or trading

15. The only thing I like about this hunt is that the boxes are based off the famous faberge eggs. I hope the next Easter event you do will be based on the Russian Imperial Easter festivities.

16. buying fawns 50:1b wmid/amid

17. oh no I meant the sheep ones that aren't shard ones

18. There's a thread for this

19. Oh those are so cute. 