Golden Age Glamour

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 15, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

The glitz and glamour does not end here. Stay tuned for that noon phone call on your home screen to make sure you get a chance to get your hands on vintage avatars, glorious furniture and rad rewards + gifts!

[​IMG]

A small glimpse of what's available throughout Golden Age Glamour stories! More avatars available!

Encores Timer Box

[​IMG]
    This event's Timer Box.

☞ 6 hours to open.
    ☞ 6 ECs to speed things a tad.
    ☞ Contains event goodies! And more excitingly...
    ☞ Contains avatar shards!

To earn this event's special avatars, pay attention to these shard drops!

[​IMG]

☞ Antique Mirrors are dropping ONLY from TIMER event boxes.
    ☞ Antique Rings are dropping ONLY from REGULAR event boxes.
    ☞ Ergo, you'll need to open both regular Encores Boxes and Encores Timer Boxes to earn these glamorous avatars below!

☞ You will need a certain combination of both the Mirror and Ring to create an avatar! Here's a breakdown:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

☞ These won't need an activator so they'll auto-combine once you collect enough of each
    shard type.
    ☞ To prevent your shards from auto-combining, trade some away to a trusted friend or an alt!
    ☞ You will have to get the lower stat avatars OF BOTH FEM AND MASC before you can earn the higher stat ones!

Golden Age Furniture

[​IMG]

Actual apartment goals.

[​IMG]

All will be available through the usual means: event boxes, the Winter Furniture Box and the Furniture Store!

New Pet Styles!

[​IMG]

Three fabulous new exclusive Pet Styles have dropped at the Store! These are available for purchase at varying prices until noon PST on March 7th, 2019.

#1 ATAMarceline, Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2021
    Kittastrohpy likes this.
  3. I want it all

4. I dont like it sorry

5. ❣️ the furni

6. Love the interiors! 

7. Loving the avatars but I like some of the furniture

8. 