Story Pass: Valentine's Day Edition

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Without being in a cat club I don’t see how 150,000 is achievable. I haven’t even got to the avi mark yet and I’m active all day every day!

It’s a shame because I would have bought the stick otherwise but only if I was going to get the 999 out of it.

2. ^ no cat club no full completion

3. It literally says on page ONE you’ll need 150,000 for the 999. If you can’t work out that it’ll take effort and perhaps joining a cat club, that’s not ATA’s fault.

The majority of people have achieved the avi already and are working towards the 999, because you’re right, its not easy. BUT it was made clear what was required before you bought it. No one claimed you’d get it for anything less than 150,000 drops.

4. So why do I still keep getting hearts after completion? So pointless

5. Next pls...

6. Ecs are so costly...makers have to give another way to get it. Like qiest or something.

7. No, they don't.

8. Wheel, ec wall, even jobs. There are also other apps in which you can win gift cards towards purchasing ec on pimd if you wish. There’s plenty of ways really

9. So many Heart and no way to use them ?

10. There is a way, buy the pass.

11. If only people in this thread could speak their minds without getting their heads chewed off. The fact that this event has been so polarizing should be proof positive that all based weren't covered. At the very least, the option could have been given to opt out, instead of people having to lose drops and be teased with the hearts for over a month. I completely understand the hearts dropping in case you change your mind to join later, but it's still such an irritating reminder for those that can't, or won't, join in.

12. ciara

13. No support

14. I completely agree give us shards at the end of this event for all the drops we missed

15. If u have a vpn connected the ec tab will not work u have to disconnect it first. U also need to be sure the data usage setting is on in the pimd settings and your ec button should work

16. Greedy ATA at it again

17. You may call it ata being greedy but how else is a "Free to play" game gonna make money to maintain servers and provide content for its players? Yall forget that ATA has to pay for copyrights, creators, data managers, people to run the multiple servers, and they also have many other games developed so they use money from their popular games to develop new games to test the waters

18. The cost is honestly ridiculous beyond ridiculous ? That’s just cold . It should be reasonable not easy to obtain but reasonable. This is just ridiculous!

19. I don't get the story where should I start??

20. $25 fOr the opportunity to get $150+ iS tOo eXpEnSiVe headass