Story Pass: Valentine's Day Edition

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Its kinda nothing goog for. People who didint donate
    ... Make some events for non donors too... Not for only donors... Cuz taking only money from us
    Isnt good idea...

2. They're a business, you can enjoy the regular free hunts and sit down, or get paid perks by paying up.

3. Oh another donor xd u dont have Real life?? Real friends?? Thats why ur here... Xd thats why ur rude, cuz for u this game is a life... Do me a favor and go outside and find Real friends

4. You can't @ someone for playing the same exact game you're on right now. Now shoo the stench of broke is too prominent in here.

5. They still take away from actual drops if I open a lite box and get a bunch of hearts instead of shards. I can't use them without buying the pass, and I can't trade them to someone who can use them. Like I said before, I understand them dropping in case you change your mind and buy the pass later, but they're still irritating to see if you can't or won't join the event.

6. end sooner PLS

7. I’m surprised they didn’t end this sooner and have a st Patrick’s day story

8. How do I use my hearts

9. Purchase the 249 ec item in store

10. Please stop giving geometric heart to those not collecting. It takes space instead of other drops that can be collected. Thanks.

11. It ends in 8 hours and has been running for weeks but NOW you have a complaint about the hearts? Either way, you’ll no longer receive them once POTD changes over.

12. It's good but onky for ecs players. We don't get the benefit

13. It's a paid perk. So obviously.

15. Lol I love the story pass wish I brought it sooner. Can't wait for the next one ... 420 theme one would be epic I heard you guys had something like that in stoures it something I couldn't remember

16. GIV ME ST PATRICKS STORY PASS

17. I collected 45,000+ geometric heart but why I didn't get the rewards?!where's my ava!!

18. You have to purchase the “Red Stick Light” that’s in the store. It costs 249ec.

19. You had to purchase the “Red light stick” in the store for 249ec and complete several tasks. Not just collect the hearts. This had to be completed before noon pst March 16 ( yesterday) in order to receive the rewards.

20. Hey, if you selling Heart Nouveau bookshelf items..HMU 🙃