Happy June Pride!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Happy Pride, PIMD! First, a special message from our very own, [ATA]Jodie from the old skool PIMD dayzzz:

Pride is a special time of year for me.

This time last year I had just come out as pansexual and genderfluid + nonbinary. A lot has changed since then, I’ve learned so much about myself and my queer community. I just wanted to say thank you to you the PIMD community, for being a whole lot of awesome.

We have a wonderful queer community here and it’s amazing to see it grow, thrive and be so supportive. Above all, I love that people can be themselves in PIMD, and it is with that admiration and love for our community that I’m proud to present this month’s pride-focused content.

We’ve got a variety of avatars of various gender expressions and orientations. We’ve got pride bracelets for all manner of awesome folks. And of course, all the rainbow furniture you can handle.

Celebrate you being you, cause you’re already awesome just the way you are <3
    –All the love, [ATA]Jodie

Spinner Item

June Pride spinner items are available 'til the end of the month!

Fuzzy Otter

[stats]5,000/5,000[/stats]

Sailor Cap and Neckerchief

Pride Flag

Rainbow Confetti

Collect 5 of each to have them automatically combine into...

Rainbow Pride Otter
    [stats]150,000/150,000[/stats]

The following avis are available in the Store for 5 Extra Credits!

While these guys are available in the Spinner and the Store for 200 Extra Credits!

Gifts

Take Pride in who you are! These awesome bracelets celebrate diversity and identity. Share them with your friends and wear your heart on your sleeve!

Furniture

All of this will be available through the Store indefinitely, and in the new
    Spring Furniture Box!

2. That otter do it

3. Smh couldnt just leave em at 1B ?

4. Omg those kitties are sooo cute!!!

5. 

6. ? now can I get a recolour of all the furniture in black and white, also WHEN IS THERE GOING TO BE ANOTHER BETA WARS LIKE HUNT, let’s make it happen please ?

7. Got that piesexual pride

8. Unfortunately there was a technical issue with avatars that cost cash, so these will be 5EC each. Next time! Maybe.

9. Im not up on all these terms, so are there any heterosexual beads?

10. So the store has the avis remain at 1 billion even though after I bought it spent my EC. Hello???

11. I might not like this game as much as I did 4-5 years ago but I can really say I appreciate the way you incorporate this in your game and your delivery of if isn’t bad either. Good job, apes.

13. ?‍ Collecting BISEXUAL Pride Bracelets

14. There may have been a few minutes where this could happen, sorry about that! If you would like to revert your purchase, please contact support directly and they can help you out.

15. ?‍ Collecting BISEXUAL Pride Bracelets

16. Oops I may have spammed it cus my Internet was being a poop so please delete the extra posts! I have no clue how this thing works! ?? Thanks mates!

17. So whats gonna happen to the people who did buy it for 1B and dont have ecs?