In Awe In April: Furniture!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 4, 2018.

1. The Spring Furniture Box

Introducing PIMD's new seasonal Box: The Spring Furniture Box!

This awesome Box will be containing ALL new furniture (except reward or holiday-specific ones) we are releasing over the spring months.

It's going to start off with April's share of monthly furniture, as well as furniture from the Ready Player Quinn event!

FOR THE NOOBIES:

Where can I get one?
    They may come as part of rewards from completing your Side Stories during the events! So keep an eye out on that ringing phone on your home screen!

How do I open it?
    Tap on it in your Showcase. When the preview screen comes up, you can tap on the "Open" bar at the bottom of the page to open the box with the Amazing Furniture Key! If you do not have one, you will be prompted to purchase one directly for 15 Extra Credits.

Special Notes
    We will no longer be adding new furniture to The Amazing Furniture Box but they can still be opened!

Furniture

All of this will be available through the Store indefinitely, and in our new
    Spring Furniture Box!

Nydia_ and Muschi like this.
  2. that above bed is zesty asf

3. Love it all 

4. I want these 

5. omg nice

6. Give us a FREE box but still need to purchase an opener ?? ATA Logic ??‍♀️

7. Looooove 

8. I’m a noobie. Rip.

9. Should be nice ata and let us all have a free one since this is gonna be a new thing stop being greedy lmao

10. When will we be able to open them is the real question. We got a free box but i can’t open it?

11. Sorry about that! Should be fixed in about 15 minutes.

12. I didn't even get one..

13. Thank you ?

14. The furniture is so beautiful 

15. Many of us Can Purchase some ec :(

16. Love this. ?

17. wow. didn’t even get a free box

18. Thanks Marceline and Jean. 