CONTEST Halloween Costume Selfie!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. To all of PIMD! For a chance to win some PIMD Crates and PIM-Keys, get your Halloween scares on!

To Enter

In the comments section below, post a selfie of yourself in your Halloween costume.

Fly off the handle (or broom) with this one guys. You are also encouraged to make your costume PIMD-themed for some bonus points!

You could either dress up as one of our super schmexy avatars, you could dress up as a Hypnocat, you could dress up as an unassuming piece of furniture, I mean, heck, you could even dress up as the Amazing Furniture Box! Don't let your dreams be dreams.

H0T.

Please include or hold up a piece of paper with your username written on it in the selfie! All entries without this are automatically disqualified.

To Win

We will be choosing the TOP TEN best, most creative costumes from the entries.

1st Place
    5 PIMD Crates + 3 for a friend(s)!
    2nd Place
    3 PIMD Crates + 2 for a friend(s)!
    3rd Place
    2 PIMD Crates + 1 for a friend!

The rest of the 7 will receive 1 PIMD Crate each!

As mentioned, bonus points (and by that, I mean PIM-Keys) for PIMD-themed costumes that make Top 10!

Submit your selfie by noon PDT on Wednesday, November 1st!

How To Upload Your Selfie

Just like our last selfie contest, head over to imgur.com, create an account if you don't have one and upload your selfie onto the site. Once uploaded, right click on your image, and select 'Copy Image Address'.

Take this link and paste it between the IMGFIT code below:

Code:
    [imgfit]code here[/imgfit]
    For e.g.
    Code:
    [imgift]https://i.imgur.com/aKaOqIh.gif[/imgfit]

I am so stoked for this. Can't wait for ya'll to make us laugh!

Disclaimer: As always, you are responsible for posting your own content/personal information on the Internet and must do so at your own discretion. Everyone is encouraged to follow safe internet practices and avoid disclosing information that they might be uncomfortable sharing.

2. another contest…

3. copycats ? ?

4. How can I uploded my picture

5. I love how you guys always use mean girls memes lol

-_AshaLeigh_- likes this.
  6. So I legit can't post my costume with my friend wearing a poop emoji cuz i dont have the ign in my pic (taken 3 days ago).
    Rip my soul

7. it literally gives you explicit instructions in the post, come on now

8. The contest will be over by the time this thread loads.

9. What if I am a Jehovah witness and can not take part in this contest but want PIMD crates, ever thought about that one Hm Hm. ??

10. Username means in game name?

11. You're almost 8mcs... What else is it supposed to mean? ?

12. The nub has only been playing for a little over a week according to her showcase and awards.

13. actually tho LOL

14. I checked and she's been playing for a couple of months. I forgot how quick people can upgrade now. 

15. Should get that chick they copied the Helvetica avatar from to enter! She should win ;p

16. So down for it!

17. XD XD

18. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.