2x Cat Cafe Payout

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jersey has voiced out many times and asked you to put some effort in helping new players. Get them interest in this game, they are your future customers and future source of revenue. You just 100% focus on how to make existing spenders spend more. This is totally wrong. What you are doing is squeezing every single dollar from your possibly strinking customer base. Any of your spenders can leave this game for good if you dont "think" and re-work your business strategy quickly. When one day even Jersey stops voicing out her opinions here, i believe a lot of us should have left this game forever.

2. I hv been here for 6 years and should be one of your longest customers. I saw all the changes thruout the years. Frankly what i have seen in the past months, you hv certainly gone down to the wrong track. Your company is called "Thinking Ape", you better start to think and dont just be an ape.

4. I like this 

5. I think apes have been giving frequent promos because
    A- They bring in alot of revenue
    B- Most of the players need frequent promo cause they can't flash every special promo ( by it I mean Black Friday , New Years etc etc )

I'm against frequent promos myself but tbh I need them to be able to upgrade
    IMO they are a necessary evil

7. That is the truth wow jersey u broke it down and ya rs killed it love u all but not money hungry ata

8. There is a lot I like to say but the bottom line is your party in my cat cafe/ pay to win hunts are killing this game.
    Personally I really don't know how to become active again with this current state.
    It's just all about money, money and more money!
    Stop being greedy ata and listen to these people!!!

10. Great points both Jersey and Brad. The game content has been spiralling downward at an extremly rapid pace. The promos seem like it's so often they know there are huge problems so you may as well actually spend the time and correct the true issues instead of bandaid fixes. It's gotten so unrealistic to actually compete in these hunts that it's not even worth doing them. How many more useless avis and stat items are really needed. The luster and rarity of them are permanently gone now with the ease of getting them. The game has become so watered down it's a struggle to log in just to see the same garbage. All of this has been said before but unfortunately fall upon deaf ears. Keep up the crappy hunts and the back to back promos and pm me when things turn around...

11. Marceline the vampire queen, New world order, led by the almighty 666 Lord Scudmious Pie of the Piemunati

14. I'm sure cat price in mcs item will be 2x too

15. Agree 
    I recall once upon a time , breaks between hunts or mini hunts . That's obviously history ?.

16. When will be the next and how much payout?

Ata why you remove the promo with ec?
    I wish you give starter promo with ec ?????????I want my rs back

17. This game used to have so much potential to develop into something. I was here before parties even existed, when only wars and battle hits were the only way for you to grow.

And yes this game indeed did develop, however not in a good way I hoped it to be. This game used to require you to strategize how to earn your money and upgrade, when battle hits were a vital part of this game. But now anyone can just download this app, get themselves an account

18. This game used to have so much potential to develop into something. I was here before parties even existed, when only wars and battle hits were the only way for you to grow.

And yes this game indeed did develop, however not in a good way I hoped it to be. This game used to require you to strategize how to earn your money and upgrade, when battle hits were a vital part of this game. But now anyone can just download this app, get themselves an account and as long as they're willing to spend money on cats, they can easily BC within like, 2 months.

But how long exactly will these spenders continue to spend on this game until they get tired of the same old thing? Same old hunt, same old cycle. I've never spent a single dime on cats or kinis. But I did spend during the era when parties didn't exist/when parties weren't such a vital role to the game. And if you were to make war/battle hits an important role to the game again (inducing war into hunts, etc) I'd probably actually spend some money on here again, and so will many of the old players. Because it was actually fun back then. Now it's just pointless. I'm sure I speak for many when I say the only reason why we're still on PIMD is because of the people we meet, not because of the game itself.

---

I forgot I can't use the and symbol in forums. Was too late to delete my post. ?

19. Oooooooooooo?oooooooooooO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.