Peak Performance

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Thats amazing!! Cuz i dont care?

2. ^ you've cared enough to stalk the thread and reply to things that weren't even addressed to you for hours so...

3. Hold up if u wanna talk about stalking all i did was post my opinion about ata and what they are doing and then ur bítch ašš had to reply with some dumb shít so basically u started this so... in effectu stalked me if u wanna talk about stalking and then all these tag a longs want to join so how about u take a seat and stay in ur lane

4. I hate this hunt. I want the opening of crates twice a day. Little players are straight up gonna quit. Cant do anything in hunts. BS

5.  did the update now can't hit parties been over 6hrs now lost was hard enough now even harder have no way getting them as simply can't hit a party or open club with out crashing yet can do everything else can even hit jobs no problem at all  and ata won't do nothing I bet for lost of time to they fix it

6. anyway, enjoy ur forum ban

7. Wow thx for that u just love the report button do u? U cant come up with nothing better? Not suprising

8. Btw nothing happened so....guess u cant spam that report button anymore. Cuz it wont work sucks to suck u know?

9. Same thing , only people hat do flash kitties will get top 100 and top 10 , I guess it just how it goes , just wished there was a better way for us , the hard working and also loyal people to ensure Game , to get the good is .To be honest the luck game is rigged ..is know they only give the oodles stuff to new players , so hey can get hooked on the game , but what bout us ! The daily user people , who only get the tepid cash from et spinner , or he very very very sad low drops in the boxes .

10. Omg thank you!!FINALLY Someone gets me Ata is skcrewing us

11. Ata your adopted their I said it nobody loves you be causes of these hunts -.-

12. omg its so hard for me to get on the leaderboard, when tf would avi rewards from boxes be able for everyone

13. When you've basically given up on this hunt bc the idea of one box a day, and only getting them from completing each tier kills your motivation.

It's already hard enough for me to get the Avis never mind taking away the box drops 

14. I think it's dumb that you can only buy brawling boxes at the store. Why can't we also earn them through parties? Is this just an ec buyer's hunt or something?

15. This hunt is lame super lame everyone in my club has gone inactive because of this hunt cause it's less appealing.

17. Drop rate is entirely too low. Absolutely terrible hunt.

18. ATA please make this hunt items giftable please otherwise its no interest in collecting those reward items from boxes

19. This event sucks ass.

20. So,how long Grant before I come on line to find a VIP award for dedicated players of PIMD? With even cat cafe clubs having time freezes now because of ATA's greed, surely time is running out for this game. I still remember waking up to find ATA had removed GAW with no warning. Had no remorse either.
    Just maybe, its time for me to find another game. Giving this some serious thought now.