Winning Couple Avatar!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Contgratulations to Cannizaro19, winner of our Couple Avatar Design Contest.

We'll be working with our art team to get this done up in PIMD style and added to the game as soon as possible Our finalists will then receive the final avatars at that point, so stay tuned :)

Note: We're going to continue looking into cases of unoriginal submissions with our remaining finalists, and will disqualify those determined to have directly stolen artwork from other sources.

2. one with boobs was better

3. Really wanted #20

4. Don't be a perv on this app.it is forbidding

5. But I voted for this one as well.

6. Congrats Cannizaro

7. So does that mean the avatar will be in the store tomorrow after this current hunt finishes?

8. Probably be for the main Christmas hunt.

9. It won't be tomorrow as our artist has to recreate it in their style while keeping the theme and design in-tact. Hoping to have it available for our 5th Anniversary on the 22nd though :)

10. I can't wait :)

11. Wow cool congrats lol 1m/1m stats please Ata and make them 400ecs :lol:

12. So only people getting this avatar are people with rs?

13. It takes you that long? ».» so does this mean all the Avis y'all work on for the b2b hunts are done already? Or you do them while we are doing the hunt?

14. Yay! Congratulations!

15. i dnt think they need much effort, same hunt format is repeated same rewards but different images

16. Great pick. Bit if she has two sleeves she should definitely have a chest tattoo if that was cool with the winner

17. Congrats to Cannizaro19!

18. PimD is gunna get down on the 22nd ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.