[NEW FEATURE] Relationships!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

It’s been two weeks since the relationship button first came to PIMD, and now we’re excited to share it with you!

So, what’s the Relationship feature and what does it do?

The Relationship feature is a new way to build stronger player to player connections, by encouraging players to work and grow together, as a duo.

It’s a teamup, where your stats help your partner and their stats help you.
    Either partner can trigger special effects for both players in the relationship, so you can cover each other in times of war, regen each other and make strategic decisions together.

• Your first accepted relationship request is free, and additional ones beyond that cost 79ECs.

Relationships are powerful and entering into one shouldn't be taken lightly.

New Boost System via Dates

Within this feature, there is a new Date system, that applies various effects to you and your partner.This system lets you choose to have an Attack Boost, a Defense Boost, or other effect.
    You can also regenerate yourself and your partner at a discounted rate.

Whichever effect you have active applies to BOTH players in the relationship,
    BUT
    You can only have one Date and its effect active at a time.

This will lead to a need for greater communication between yourself, your partner and those in your club.
    • Do you need to go defensive for a bit while taking some incoming attacks, and then switch out to attack when you think they're weak?
      When should you regen both you and your partner in a war?
      Would a half regen be more strategic and throw people off?

There's a lot of potential with this new system, and we're looking forward to seeing what you guys end up doing with it. What new strategies you can come up with?

The Relationship feature will give you someone who's got your back, and a partner to grow with.

PS - Check out Relationships 101 for more details on each feature.

Muschi likes this.
  2. I've been waiting to see how this turns out 

3. Not gonna turn out well lmao

4. Boo you whore

5. Well.... Back to my lonely life I go.

6. hmm, quicker regen sounds sweet!

7. Wait so we can have more than one at a time??

8. Of course you money hungry devs would charge for this xD lets see how it goes

9. 79 ec tho ? a bit to much don't you think? You'd be forcing people to buy.. Well unless u save up for quite some time.. ?

10. ew, i don't like it. This 'ask out' ... EWW

11. That 79 EC tho.... Tough break for people who date someone new every week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.