Forum Updates

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 30, 2014.

1. We’ve got a few small forum updates for you all today!

Replying to Announcements/Events
    You’re now able to reply to threads in the Announcements/Events section directly, as well as through Active Topics. In the past you would have to make your way to another forum section to be able to reply.

This also means that we’re now able to keep Announcements and Events in their proper sections instead of having them as a global announcements that would appear at the top of every forum section cluttering things up.

Important announcements will still be set as Global to ensure everyone sees them.

New Fan Creations Forum
    We’ve also got a brand new Fan Creation section!

This is the perfect place to share game related content you’ve created such as fan art, fan sites, comics, memes, videos, etc.

Note: Please keep Fan Fiction in the existing Fan Fiction section.

Fan Kit
    Along with our new Fan Creations section we’ve got a handy Fan Kit full of assets you may find useful for creating your own fan content.

You can grab it here.
    (You'll need to visit the link from a PC as the Kit is contained in a ZIP file)

2. Super cool!

Just an idea but..
    I annoy support a lot with having to update my threads..

Would it be possible to make threads update-able by the person who posted it?

3. Cool? thx

4. Or 3rd and 4th

5. Anyone getting an error when trying to download that file?

6. Sais error 400 when i try and download pimd_C

7. Same here for the file error ?

8. It didn't work for me either ?

9. Please fix soon Thank you

10. Error here as well Raven

11. awsome, nice job again ata

12. It worked for me

13. Explain this :( ^^^^

14. Hey guys, as the Fan Kit is a ZIP you'll need to download it on your computer.

15. ata failed terribly, something is wrong with the new forum direct post link.