The New Forum Layout

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I'm sure you've seen the new forum layout by now. To those of you wondering what each section is this should help clarify things. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and we'll do our best to answer them.

News
    Announcements
    This is where official announcements will go. These announcements can cover a wide range of topics and are in general things that we feel are important to share such as changes to the forum, game, etc. Generally, any important announcements will be stickied across all forums, and will be moved to this section afterwards..

Events
    This is where we’ll post details on current and past events, promos, and contests. Generally, any ongoing events will be stickied across all forums, and will be moved to this section once they’ve ended.

PIMD
    Guides
    We’ll be slowly populating this section with featured guides we find from the forums that we feel will be useful to all players.

Strategy
    Talk about your game strategies or share guides with other players.

Tribes
    Talk about anything related to Clubs or parties. It’s also a great place to recruit other players if needed.

Wars
    Talk about anything war related.

Questions/Feedback
    Post questions or share feedback both with the developers as well as other players.

Other PIMD Discussion
    Talk about anything that’s PIMD related and not covered in the other sections.

Fun + Games
    Best Of
    Check out some of the best posts of PIMD. We’ll occasionally select posts and immortalize them here.

Activities
    Create or participate in forum games, player run events, and more.

Fan Fiction
    Create your own world and share your stories.

Off Topic
    Talk about anything not related to PIMD here.

2. Oh and my question, can you post on any of Supports threads by a different section as well? Or is it only by the Strategy section?

3. You can post on dev created post from all sections except for:
    Events
    Announcements
    Best of
    Rules of conduct

4. ?I use question and feedback to post on support's threads.

5. Oh and FAQ and whatever the other one is called that's with FAQ and RoC

6. Sounds good! This new layout is a lot more organized.

7. This layout is a lot better and it is a lot easier when its organised, well done 

8. Why can't I post in strategies?

9. Why are the fan fiction threads appearing in Active Topics? ?? We are getting so much stress and trolls now

10. What's fan fiction?
    Why am I following you?
    Who are you?

11. "So much stress"

I hope you're joking... If a game stresses you then...

12. We're still making changes to the Active Topics, so expect this to change in the near future.

13. TAKE FAN FIC OFF ACTIVE FORUMS, IT IS BEING RUINED

14. Shut up *****, role play ruined this game, now the favour is being returned

15. Dirty role playing...

16. Red Sox, you make it sound like only roleplays are getting ruined. Trolls have also posted on stories, making false accusations and rude comments.

This isn't fair to the fan fictioners. We haven't done anything to the people in active topics, yet they find it necessary to troll us all and have even before ff came into active topics.

17. Thanks for the update. Much easier to find posts. It would make it even easier if the official PIMD posts weren't repeated in every folder. It hindesr being able to find what you are looking for. It really isn't necessary to put them anywhere other than Announcements and Events.