[ENDED] Vote on which parties should stay!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Update
    You guys have made it extremely clear that you want Hipster Parties removed from the game and while we thought we were doing what the community wanted it appears our assumptions here were incorrect. As such we're going to revert back to our original plan and be removing Hipster parties at the end of the day (11:59PM PST).

No other parties will be removed at this time.

______

While we had planned to remove Hipster Parties today we've had an outpouring of feedback, forum posts, and support emails from players upset that Hipster Parties would be leaving the game.

With the amount of feedback we received, we thought it necessary to sit down and re-evaluate our decision. If this change was something a majority of our players did not want, perhaps we could come up with a better solution.

In the end, it comes down to the simple fact that in order to have room for new parties, we need to first get rid of some existing ones. Clearly Hipster parties were not the right choice, and so now we’re going to let you, the community, decide!

The parties facing the chopping block this time include VIP Pass and the Otaku series’ of parties. This include both the Easy and Pro versions of these parties.

Two parties enter and only one will remain!

Cast your vote on this facebook post.

Like the post to cast your vote for VIP Pass parties to stay
    - OR -
    Leave a comment on the post to vote for Otaku parties to stay.

Something to consider when voting is that Otaku parties do not have achievements, while VIP Pass parties do. However, regardless of the party removed it will return every now and then, so don't worry too much if you haven't completed your achievements just yet.

On Monday, January 27th we'll tally up the votes and announce the losing party that will be removed from the game in the near future.

Note: Only one comment per person will be counted

Again, please cast your votes on the facebook post. Replies to this thread will not count.

Muschi likes this.
  2. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

First

3. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

For crying out loud just get ride of hipster parties ? every one has had months upon months to finish awards.

4. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

Hipsters should go PLEASE!!

5. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

yeah what they said

6. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

Hipsters NEED to go!

7. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

Just get rid of the Hipsters!!! Why mess with other parties? Everyone has had enough time to get their awards and it isn't like they will be gone forever.

Stop changing your decisions!!! and kick the hipster parties to the curb already!

8. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

Hipsters need to go..

9. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

Hipsters should go idk what's the big fuzz about them... In a few days everyone will forget about them ? It's gonna be the same when you try to remove other parties, not everyone is going to be happy, but oh well, you can't please everyone.

10. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

Ignore the whiners. If you get rid of one of these I bet the complainers will multiply. We've had so much time and advance warning to get all the achievements and drops, and suddenly switching to a different set of parties is not very smart. Hipster parties should go.

11. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

too bad the voting has to be done on facebook, I'd rather not my personal info not be associated with the game. booooooo!

12. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

Omg! Just get rid of hipsters

13. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

Make a fake Facebook account then lol

14. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

Just get rid of the hipsters already.

15. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

I agree, curb stomp hipster parties. I didnt finish them nor did i try. Lol You said they would come back for promos. Keep with the original plan. Those dont pay well at all anyways.

16. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

Hipster going is a good idea don't take otaku or art school it's Only idiotic new players complaining about hipster don't listen delete hipster it's old and lame

17. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

Get rid of hipsters plz over the past months u have said u have been getting rid of them so everyone who cares enough partied and got the awards and such. Plus okatu parties 5 rare items between easy/pro which i havent went for yet been doing hipster awards. Screw the feedback u got ill spam u with hate commemts if u get rid of okatu or vip

18. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

no fake pages for me thanks

19. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

take hipster :cry: vip pass and okuta are way better :cry:

20. Re: Vote on which parties should stay!

Tweaky lolololololol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.