Trophies after Every Completed Party!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

From now on, your Club will receive a Club Trophy EVERY TIME it completes a Party. This way, you can tell which Clubs like playing which Parties—so if you only like playing a certain Party, you'll know which Club to join!

Have fun stacking them trophies!

<3 The Devs

2.  Devs, you so good to us.

3. Agreed
    yay! First

4. NOO! To late

5. Thank youuuuu

6. Yay Dev's tysm

7. Will players also receive trophies after each party?

8. Nice! Thank you devs

9. Players too MUST receive trophy after each party.. or at least those who don't have that particular trophy yet. Its so annoying to know that others have more than 20 of it but u couldn't even get one.. just saying. ",)

10. Just for further clarification, trophies are not the same as party drops. Party drops are the items that you, the player, have a chance of winning at the end of a completed party. Trophies are club items that the club will receive to display in the club's trophy section. These are attached to the club only and do not go with you if you change clubs.

11. No hating but is that not the point of the club history button being there? That and how successful they are?

12. Well, no one really wants to go through the club history, because most clubs have a pretty long one.

13. So much for trying to get real wars back into PIMD

14. Half my club never got a trophie for enoji j - pop. I though we where all suppose to get a trophie for every party now????????

15. Didn't you read, before you post?

16. Are ppl really so lazy that they can't just check the party history?

17. Wow there is some rude people lol people just don't know respect. Smh! lol

18. Its really frustrating that we cant gift trophies to those who have completed parties and not recieved one..and yes...alot have them in bulk. I never understood why we keep recieving them overrrr and ovvveeerrrr again.