Final Art Skool Parties Released!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Hey PimD players!

The final two Parties for Art Skool have been released. Have some fun with Hype Machine and Back Alley Debut! We've also released the PRO versions of them for those of you that accept the challenge.

Another new thing you may notice is that once you collect all of the items from the Art Skool Series and the Art Skool PRO Series, you will unlock some new gifts and store items.

Have fun, and keep partying!

2. Dangit. So now I have to party to get new items from the store :(

3. Sweet................

4. There are three or more of these threads 

Pimd is spamming!

5. Check my thread posting guide in questions/feedback. :ugeek:

6. How is this fair? Item drops arnt even reliable they are just dropped randomly and unfairly. But also small stat players can't complete these parties, how will they unlock new store items??

7. I agree this is total bull spit!!! Just another way to make more money off of all of us who have been lining the devs pockets this entire time. I say this is unfair to the loyal "paying" players of pimd. Damn dirty apes

8. Are you kidding me?

9. Wow really, I haven't got the other party items yetand my big account can't get the drops if I payed ATA.

10. Anyone having difficulty trying to post in this thread go to forums then strategy then open up thread it should let you post.

11. I've completed the party and items didn't drop so I gave up fix it pimd please

12. Awesome! Some new incentive for completing parties! I love it!

13. Gentleman Sloth Pro 

14. In the store it says "unlock 3 dorms to unlock" I have all 32 dorms unlocked  so what's going on devs? Lmaoo. Fix it please 

15. Stop crying.You all sound like little girls that missed Disney on Ice.

Have a good day

16. @doll meaning u need to collect all the art skool party items with 3dorms unlocked then the gifts in store will unlock , same applies to the art skool pro parties

17. you have to unlock pro parties to get new items?! Thats bull trap! Would you like to exolain how players like me should complete art parties? Ive tried that chiz and failed hopelessly i couldnt hit a thing! It would make more sense that if you finish normal art parties you fet items. Going pro is a big flop

18. Dear players let's remember the parties, like the scavenger hunt 2 items aren't going anywhere and I am guessing neither are the gifts and items. Smaller players have time to grow and earn them. Bigger players that can't win them... You are right that's bs