ART SKOOL Parties Out Now!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys,

We just released two new Art Skool Parties: FAKE ART 101 and DIY TATTOO! Each party gives your Club a chance to earn super exclusive showcase items.

PLUS! For the first time ever, we've released PRO versions of each Art Skool Party!

Even top-level Clubs might want to recruit more members because PRO parties are NOT going to be easy! Trust us, you're going to need all the help you can get. :p

As an extra incentive, players who defeat the PRO Parties get a chance to earn PRO versions of each party item.

Good luck, everyone! Hope you like the new Parties!

<3 The Devs

p.s. We're going to release more ART SKOOL parties over the next few weeks too!

Muschi likes this.
  2. There here :D

3. 

4. parties won't load when started. please fix ASAP.

5. Pls fix it. Cannot load the party.

6. Better get a free dn 

7. Make that 2 

8. ec too?

9. Hi umm, my club tried it and it crashed. Please fix it as soon as possible. We were so excited to play it but when it didnt opened, we felt so disappointed and remorseful. Please fix the new parties. Thank u very much -Max

10. Sheesh  these pro parties are hard  used all my 6 doctor notes allowed and barely made a scratch on it they pay much better tho yummy money

11. I don't like how all of them are so hard.... It's not very fair to some of the weaker clubs stronger players on here aren't always willing to help either

12. These parties are way to hard! I used pots & still failed every hit. Its really not fair to weaker players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.