New Update Approved

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Everyone,

This is just an announcement that the new version of Party in my Dorm has just been approved by Apple and is being prepared for distribution in the App Store. What does this mean? Any minute now the update should be pushing to your iPhone/iPod!

One of the major features of the new update is private messaging. You are now able to private message your friends in the game. To start using private messaging you need to make sure you have friends. To private chat with someone you both need to be following each other.

A simple run down of how this would look. Say that I think pimd is a pretty cool guy. I will go to his profile and click on his character icon or the "follow me" button. Now I'll be able to see him on the friends page of my Social Button (The new icon at the top of the screen that replaces the Wall icon). When he follows me back, a chat icon will pop up. It's that simple... So now all you have to do is start getting friends... Follow as many people as you like, but don't be hurt if they don't follow you back.

Good luck in your studies,
    The Dean

Muschi likes this.
  2. Reserved :lol:

3. Now that's cool

4. Dont we have that already?

5. real old

6. Damn you guys really had to do this.

7. Yes this thread is from 2011 guys

8. It's from 2011

9. How about for android users?

10. Only replied after 3 years...

11. Damn  had me fooled for a moment eh

12. Wooow so excited xD

13. Hahaha. We have had this since 2011 

14. It's about damn time ata ??

15. When will this feature be coming to android? ?

16. I love how it says 0you need to make sure you have friends"

17. why fray? its gone be locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.