New Feature! Club Leaderboard [Test Run]

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Wow my first time quoting and I did it rightyay me!

2. Are there no personal pins? We contributed to the club to be on the top?why only piggies and dns?we deserve some pins too XD

3. congrats cat clubs! ??

4. O I like this idea tbh

5. That's mobile gaming for you unfortunately.

6. Lame. It's always gonna be cat clubs for like the first 20-25 

7. Sooooo are yall gonna take up that club hunt idea I mentioned like...1 and a half ish year ago? 

8. I am all for features that encourage club loyalty. That is what has kept me here for this ridiculous number of years. But this won't trickle down to regular clubs, I think. We won't be high enough up to even notice it. Except for getting a free note occasionally.

9. Is there even any point in me updating the app. Not a cat club so is my club even gonna get any thing???

10. I don't knw much about this game still BT I like this update it will help the clubs n members too so good update

11. My app doesn’t show this feature :(

12. I thought I was the only one.. Update+ reset your phone .. It worked for me

13. Make sure you are on the latest version.
    The leaderboard shows up after you have some drops. ?
    If both of these don't work, send a ticket to support and they can look into it.

14. Guess this is a bug but collecting the rewards gives an error and makes them uncollectable

15. I really like that idea its interesting!!! Keep doing it yo haha with better gifts tho :p ?

16. I got a idea for this. If ur gonna do it, have a casher leaderboard and a non casher leaderboard. To give every one a chance to get some thing. Coz atm its just cat clubs that are getting every thing here

17. I liked this feature. As long as the pin rewards stay at a reasonable tier between 50-100 spots and done for short time periods such as 3 days it will be nice. If the leaderboard gets condensed to less spots then that, it really won't be a fun feature for the majority basis of the game players