New Feature! Club Leaderboard [Test Run]

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Hey friends! Ever heard of the phrase, "Teamwork makes the dream work?" Well yes, now your club dreams are coming true... if your club dreams involved leaderboards!

But wait! It isn't quite in full swing yet; we're doing a small test run for the next two days to see how it fares. To be able to participate, please make sure you are on the lastest version of PIMD!

When Is The Test Run?

Starting today at 1 PM PST, to Friday, March 16th at 1 PM PST.

How Does It Work?

Players will collect Golden Clover Pins from Parties (they will drop alongside the regular event collection items i.e. Clover Pins) which will grant event progress to their club as a whole.

If you leave a club, your contribution stays with the club.

Rewards

PERSONAL
    There are personal rewards that each player in the club will receive for their contribution.

CLUB
    Rewards that have a "Club Reward" banner are Club rewards, which are added directly to the Club. Currently, this means shiny, shiny new Club Pins!

Preview of Club Pin Rewards!

GO TEAM! tag urself i'm wearing the cool Casio watch

Muschi likes this.
  2. Seems cool ?

3. Pimd started crashing..it creating problem for everyone

4. I hope this works out tbh, I like the idea

5. Broken please fix

6. Not gonna compete with cc clubs lol

7. But won't just flash cat clubs win like every time?

8. We're looking into it! Thanks for the heads up!

#testrunsamIright

9. But like I don't even have an update?

10. CC clubs shouldn't be included

11. Crashes. Also do you have to be in the club in the end to get award or will you get for being a contributor?

12. Congratulations cat clubs, you all will more cool stuff  lol

13. That's a very manly hand you have Marceline.. ?

14. Hey guys! We're looking into the crashes on Android. Please bare with us while we investigateeee.

Yes. You have to be in the club at the end of the leaderboard timer to get rewards.

15. No crashes here but leader board hasn't showed up..

16. Show items we could get as a player and what we could get as club

17. Oh thanks ATA, you really do seem to hate me! Ever since I sent you that ticket about me not being able to join clubs due to a certain SOMEONE :( Y'all have been joking around "clubs clubs clubs" my stupid foot clubs...hate this game and I'm leaving 

18. Club specific rewards are specified with an orange "Club" banner. :)

19. It might be a nice idea for future runs to have some kind of tier? As others have said, cat clubs and especially flash cat clubs are inevitable going to dominate this as is. But it would be cool to see other clubs and those with newer members to have a chance to compete with others close to them in ranking, perhaps?