How do Plunder Bonuses work in PIMD? + Extra Promo 4 u

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, Feb 15, 2018.

1. @steam pretty sure it didnt cos during last 3x, cp didnt make it 6x. afaik they never multiplied/stacked?

2. In the same way as all the other bonuses. For example, if you normally make $100/hit with absolutely no bonuses, your plunder with 1.5x Party Promo, VIP, the best Date, and a Care Pack would be:

$100 * 1.5 (Party Promo Multiplier) * [1 (Base) + 0.25 (VIP) + 2 (VIP French Restaurant Date) + 1 (Care Pack Bonus)] = $637.5

All of the bonuses are applied to your base Cash earnings.

Correct. This behaviour has been around since the dawn of time, it's just more apparent now because we have traditionally only had one bonus (Care Packs).

Muschi and Kefo like this.
  3. i bet ppl will ask questions non stop no matter how much you explain

4. This is my experience with life, but that's what we're here for!

Muschi likes this.
  5. ? #FeelsLeftOut #WhenATARejectsYourIdeas

6. lemme see if i got it now ...

((base + date)promo)cp

... means ...

((1 + 3)5)2 = 40x plunder?

i m in.

might even buy a few kitties-n-invites fer that !

7. thats the exact opposite of what was said but kden ?

9. 40x plunder

gjzsjwnskaksn
    Wot is math

10. Re: How do Plunder Bonuses work in PIMD? Extra Promo 4 u

Bumping for someone

11. Hw t get max plunder

12. I feel clickbaited. No explanation of the max plunder mechanic :(

13. Bump for those wondering, this promo.

Relevant bonuses are

3x base
    2x cp
    2.5x date/4x date

Main distinctions in the multiplication, The promo bonus multiples everything else. Everything else is additive to eachother.

So for us, using the free date, it would be

100% = standard

This event promo (3x) + cp(2x) + free date(2.5x
    { (100% x 3[promo])=300% x (1 [base] + 1 [Care Pack Bonus] + 1.5 [Free date] )= 3.5} = 300 x 3.5
    300% x 3.5 = 1050%

That is 10.5x the standard plunder.

Remember to get max plunder, though, because that will multiply your 1 [base] modifier into a ~2.5 [max plunder] modifier.
    And that boosts things a lot.

14. I just wanna make sure I get this right and not reading it wrong. In the equation...

{ (100% x 3[promo])=300% x (1 [base] + 1 [Care Pack Bonus] + 1.5 [Free date] )= 3.5} = 300 x 3.5
    300% x 3.5 = 1050%

Shouldn't it be...

{ (100% x 3[promo])=300% x (1 [base] + 2 [Care Pack Bonus] + 2.5 [Free date] )= 5.5} = 300 x 5.5
    300% x 5.5 = 1650%

I tried breaking down the equation and I may just be reading it wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong please 💜

15. 🤦‍♀️ Disregard that. I looked through the app and realized my mistake. You're correct.

16. Ok now potd.....party of the day.....
    I stg I been playing since october but this game always teaching me something...and yes confusing me lol but what is...PPOTD mean?!

17. ppotd is pro potd, the same party but harder!

18. I just conducted a quick test on a cat cafe, peace sign bar.

Prior to event, the plunder would have been 309b
    1.28b plunder with no date. I didn't ss so I calculated it and it matched my memory.
    4.18b plunder with date and cp
    Yeah, it's weird when things that say they're multipliers are actually added together.