ALL Furniture is now Giftable!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, May 30, 2017.

1. It took a little while, but.....

All furniture, of all levels, can now be gifted and traded!

yay!

And you thought it was never going to happen, ha!

Now go forth and trade some chairs mkay.

2. Sweet

3. Give me some free items to trade thanks

4. wo why are you excited

5. Give us 5x cc promo to celebrate

7. Where is ATA??? I've been posting for help constantly in last 48 hours and it seems the devs up there are sleeping.... Will they ever come to help solve my issue????

8. You're late. Aidan let us know yesterday

9. Where have you been "posting for help constantly"? And I think your issue is being statless, if you think ata will run to help a statless think again

10. That poor cat lmao

11. This picture is a sign of the future promo we will have after this blasted hunt is over

12. You sure bout dat? :)

13. support

14. When can this be a thing for android? No update nor can I see the items that use to be untradeable in gifts or trade system 

15. It should be working for everyone. Can you give me an example furniture piece that's not showing up for you?

16. I believe the bed from jungle hunt is still not tradeable

17. Hmm, it's showing up on my end. Keep in mind that if you have something equipped, it won't show up on your gifting page.

18. We had an issue for the drums before it was showing up on android but not on iPhone

19. I'm using Android and my kandi glow cat,pretty in pink bedside table and mori bed. Don't show up as tradeable when it isn't equipped. What gives?