Furniture Upgrades!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Put that old furniture to good use!

With this update you'll now be able to have multiple pieces of the same furniture items.

Break down duplicate furniture, or ones you no longer need to receive furniture upgrade materials. You'll be able to use these materials to upgrade furniture equipment to increase their stats.

PLUS, All Level 1 Furniture has had its base stats increased!

Furniture Upgrade Guide

Tap and hold on your owned furniture item to open the furniture details view.

Here you'll be able to view each piece of this furniture you own as well as choose to Recycle, Unequip, or Upgrade.

(Note: Recycling an equipped furniture item will revert you dorm back to using the default item in that slot)

When you choose to recycle, you'll be taken to a screen showing you the materials you will get for recycling that piece of furniture. Tap and hold on the Recycle icon to recycle it.
    (Once you recycle a piece of furniture, it cannot be recovered)

Note: Wall, Poster and Floor furniture items are not able to be upgraded. In addition tutorial furniture items cannot be recycled.

Breaking down furniture will reward you with 3 TRADEABLE Materials used by all furniture types (Nuts, Bolts, and Washers)

Each player will specialize in a single type of Material, of which they'll earn more of. You'll want to trade with others to get all of your needed components.

You'll also receive a specific type of UNTRADEABLE Material that is unique to that specific item slot (For example, Knobs and Springs)

Note: Wall, Poster and Floor furniture items do not have a unique material.

To upgrade a piece of Furniture tap the Upgrade Button.

If you have the required items, you can then tap and hold on the Upgrade button to upgrade the piece of furniture.

Enjoy your newly upgrade furniture!

2. Anyone trading bolts?:(

3. Too much effort

5. so level 3 is the highest upgrade level correct?

6. Nope! Are you seeing a Furniture item that only has 3 levels? :/

THAT'S THE SPIRIT

7. it said top level 3 in pic so I was jw :/

8. personally i dislike the having-multiples-of-the-same-item aspect because the reason i opened so many furni boxes was to increase the odds of getting something of higher value  bit annoying that i spent so much in order to be guaranteed nicer items when i open, just to have that thrown away lol

9. ...This... Is Scary asf

10. So are we able to break down any furniture we have? Or just duplicates? Is there (or will there be) a feature to break down all duplicates?

11. Yeah. We noticed.

12. All furniture. You can break it all down. There is no feature to break down all furniture.

14. do you mean that as in you did it on purpose so we're forced to spend 499ec instead of multiples of 15 to get the furniture we want, or is there another sarcastic meaning im not seeing ?