Winning Posters Now Available!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Wow

2. Honestly, voting needs to happen a different way than Facebook. A lot of people don't vote because they don't want to like the picture a leave a link their actual Facebook account. Some people go through and look at the profiles of users and message them.

3. I agree they could do like they done before s brought out a gift most of thst gift gifted wins. I hardly use Facebook or any social media

4. I acutely liked this competition, brought up some fresh ideas. Congrats for the winners

5. I personally thought mine was better than fb winner, but congrats anyhow.

6. Whaaaaaat?! Did only 2 people compete? These posters are whack.

7. Welcome to the woooooorld of to tomorrow! ?

8. Congrats to the winners, but wow. Did only 2 people enter? Not really the greatest looking...

9. Hmm I'm sure more than 100 players participated. Top10 has been choosen and ATA only needed 2 ?

10. They won, there's nothing you can do about sooooo..

Build a bridge & get over it

11. i mean, i get free stuff, who cares what these nubs think ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. Exactly... Facebook is too personal.... and who knows, someone may just hate you in PIMD, so much that we she will cause you trouble in Facebook... ?

13. Free ec cool still ugly

14. They are cute esp the second one. Haters need something to hate on i guess. Half the people complaining didnt even vote or try to encourage others to vote for who they wanted to winq. Half the people who are mad werent even gonna take the time to buy a dang poster even if it was the one they wanted. Cry a river and drown in it.Not the best work but its better than what half of yall could have done

15. Dead.

16. بتلتل لنفة

17. That was Great disgning guys!!

18. Party likw its the last time