In-Game Story Leaderboards

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Starting today you'll be able to see story leaderboards in-game!

If you haven't yet, you'll need to first update to the latest version of Party In My Dorm.

Starting from the next time you re-open the game, once you've made enough story progress you'll receive a special new Leaderboard Story where you'll see the Top Leaderboard Rewards and be able to see your current progress.

When the Leaderboard Stories end you'll be able to collect your rewards after just a few minutes from the Leaderboard Story itself!

If you haven't updated, or don't manually collect the rewards they'll be automatically distributed 24 hours after the story ends.

2. Consolidate things even more grand

3. Err thats cool 

4. Way to draw attention to your newest (nonVIP) big spenders ::golfclap::

5. First fix the force close or freezing of this app when people are trying to send gifts from showcase

K ?

6. Looks nice

7. I'm 5,677 !!! Yisss go me ? not long now until hit number one !

8. Ata stepping up their game by making ppl spend more money. I like that. You smart. ?

9. How about a fix on the freezing showcase when I go to look at it or it shows dark boxes where items are

10. Ata Please add top 500also

11. And fix the showcase issue

12. ^There were a top 500 but idk why is not anymore.

13. #Bringbackdapvp

14. This won't last... It'll be a farm list

15. Lol so defo becoming a farm list 

16. Wow. You guys werent kidding when you said "Plur Bae" and "Kandi Kid" x3. I thought maybe the x3 was a part of their name lol. What I'm not understanding is why a person would want 3 of the same avatar. They're not giftable and you can't have more than one avatar at the same time (stackable stat boost) so....???....

17. I cant seem to get the leaderboard story at all is that normal

18. Because all three have different colored braclets. Green, yellow, and red. Green-single, yellow- Its complicated, and red-taken.