[UPDATE] iOS v1.63 - Chat Revamp

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Our latest update to Party In My Dorm has just been approved and will be showing up in the App Store shortly.

This update brings an updated UI, new friends system, bulk wall and friend editing and more!

Update Release Notes

(Note; An Android version of this update is in the works)

2. I like the idea of being able to see the avatar in campus chat

3. Hmm... ? I dunno what to think

4. Of Course android has to wait ?

5. Make sure you know your login as this update logged me out of my account. Weird

6. That certainly shouldn't be happening. If it happens for anyone else please reply letting me know :)

7. it logged you out of your pimd account?

8. :cry:

9. I still can't believe that "ILoveSoles"comment was featured in an official screenshot

10. Can you make me a mod pimd_c?

11. Same thing happened to me

12. Too bubbly 

13. Also, I just got spammed with friend requests... Not loving that ?

14. The friend requests will only happen once after updating as these are followers that you now have the option of friending or ignoring.

15. I feel like I'm in an 80's Barbie flashback. I'm surprised my dorm didn't turn pink. I hate the new bubbly chats.

16. agree with the bubbles, and I can't fell anything apart now ?my chats look like my club chat and my tutor chat, and I keep swiping to a different chat instead of up or down my club chat ? Walls look the same as everything else... I hope I get used to this soon 

17. Did you delete the game before updating? Or just update from the store?