Introducing the Fan Creations Forum

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Idea/suggestion

Im not really sure where to put this but i have an idea/ suggestion.

Those that have been here a yr or more have avis from past hunts. So say last yr we got an avi in april. If we wear that avi this yr in april we get a 5% extra cash payout on parties.
    We do this monthly.its kind of a reward system for those that play longer vs those just coming on.

2. Why can’t we trade avatars ?

3. I REALLY LOVE THIS ANIME COZ THEY ARE CUTE. I WISH ATA WILL CREATE A THEME FOR THIS AVIs from "NO GAME NO LIFE " anime.

4. fun only sex

5. the ava from past has less stats than the new ones even tho some ppl want use old ava but because of stats many can't use them in pvp battles and it would be nice if ata could give even stats ava in hunts it would be beneficial to even build players

6. I had an idea for a few new avatars. Maybe even a new hunt. I have taken the time to draw out these 2 avatars. I’m bad at coming up with the creative titles and such.. I hope you all like them 

Bowsette

Bowsette (VIP)

7. Wow these are awesome 

8. How do I post a picture here like a drawing relatedto pimd

9. COME ON GUYS SEND MR SHARDS ?

10. So cool. This is very interesting...appreciate it

11. Dope

13. I was looking up old avis and saw there was kitsune male and female avis! I'd love to see an updated version of it. Maybe some anime versions or even characters from video games

Cinnabun likes this.
  14. We should Have a gift option where we can send players a gift and if they accept the gift the player lozes there spinner tokens and they go to someone else, if they decline the gift they get half the spenders tokens that would be fun!

15. Asking people to subscribe is breaking ToU. The video can be shared but requesting that people subscribe is going a bit over the thin line. Just an fyi.

LeeJarrett and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  16. OK. ...share..then..😂

17. I also noticed that you are spamming the post by posting it in other threads, particularly threads that are not at all related to the content of the video. I would recommend you read up on the Forum Code of Conduct as those are against the rules.

18. Yes ...ban my account ..do it fast