Thread of Threads

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Victoria, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Idk why but I find this to be adorable

2. Hehe. Thank you. ?
    I have more. ?

3. ❀️

4. I like that you're keeping up with it

5. Oh yeah, def my fav thread now 🌚

6. I run into the 404 error when clicking on any of the links.. 😟

7. This is very cute! But I don’t think the links work anymore :(

8. Dont mind me. Ill just make this a watched thread. Thanks πŸ‘€

9. Oooo nooooo, the update broke my thread!! Okay πŸ™ƒ New one on the way then; I'll link it here when finished. New Avatar Shard Directory too ig.

LunaRavenGoddess and Diona like this.
  10. I will be willing to help anyone fix their threads πŸ’• I finally figured out the new forum πŸ™ƒ

Jaidah likes this.
  11. I'm going to wait just a week or so before fixing anything, so ATA can hopefully finish ironing a few things.

LunaRavenGoddess and Muschi like this.
  12. I think the problem is that the URL’s are just outdated now. I had some tabs open in chrome that linked to a few of these pages and when I went to look at them I ran into the 404 errors. When I went back in manually I was able to access them.

13. Yeah, I think the issue is that the pages have been literally moved, haha. It makes sense, the whole forums was completely changed, so they are basically just in a different location and the previous links no longer exist at all. I was hoping they might redirect them all automatically... But I'm not sure they will go through the trouble πŸ™ƒ probably takes a bit of space up in the servers too.

LunaRavenGoddess likes this.